In an effort to obtain products and services that deliver the best overall value, Express Scripts conducts business with a broad array of suppliers. Innovation often arises from our unique differences, and Express Scripts, our clients and our suppliers benefit from differences that diversity presents. Express Track, our supplier diversity initiative, allows Express Scripts to actively seek opportunities for the development of meaningful partnerships with diverse suppliers.
If you are interested in doing business with Express Scripts, tell us about your company and the products and services you offer. You will be contacted as opportunities arise. Visit our supplier information website to complete our supplier information profile and learn more about our Supplier Diversity Program.
Products and Services We Buy
Products and services Express Scripts buys include but are not limited to:
- Cell phones, laptops, other wireless devices
- Computers, supplies, software
- Contract labor
- Courier services
- Office equipment & supplies
- Mailing equipment, supplies, postage
- Pharmacy bottles, caps, vials, packaging supplies
- Prescription drugs
- Printed materials
- Promotional items
- Audit, facility, financial fulfillment, human resources, legal, maintenance, marketing and telecommunications services
How We Work Together
In working with our suppliers, product quality and service level are of the utmost importance. Our strategic focus is on the following:
- Fostering a synergistic relationship that benefits both buyer and seller
- Assuring positive controls and consistent administration of and compliance to our procurement terms and conditions
- Building a relationship based on open communication, trust and mutual respect
- Allowing qualified suppliers equal opportunity to bid for business in a competitive bidding environment
Contract, Invoice and Payment Information
- Suppliers, contractors and consultants who have a contract allowing the billing back of travel costs to Express Scripts, must follow our Travel Policy for Contractors & Consultants.
- Send invoices to the Express Scripts employee who placed the order. This employee will forward the approved invoice to Accounts Payable for check processing.
- Include your company’s legal name, phone number, contact person and complete remit to address on the invoice. If Express Scripts has issued a purchase order, provide the purchase order number on the invoice. New suppliers also must send a W-9 form with the first invoice.
Each invoice must have a unique number. If we add items to an order or if a price changes, complete a new invoice with a new invoice number.
Payments are due within 90 days of the invoice date. We send check payments by standard US Mail.
Important Information About Government Contracts
Certain provisions apply for orders and subcontracts issued under prime contracts with the United States Government or subcontracts at any tier under United States Government contracts. Review the provisions for the TRICARE Pharmacy and the Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan.
- To check on the status of a payment, contact your Express Scripts contact.
- For information regarding a past due invoice, email the Express Scripts' Accounts Payable Department or fax to 800.215.2754, Attn: A/P Department.
- To notify us of an address change, mail or fax your new information to the Accounts Payable Department on your company letterhead, or make sure the address change is clearly marked on your next invoice.
Still have questions? E-mail our supplier mailbox to find out more.